Thursday, February 23, 2012

Millenials

As a member of the Millenial generation, there are a lot of broad generalizations that people make about my group, and thus by extension. I do have a tendency to be more liberal, as there is more I agree with on both social and economic issues. I am the product of baby boomers, though on the later side, 1954 and 1958 respectively. I do use email and IM, but am not much into texting, having only recently acquired a cell phone, which was a hand-me-down when she got an iPhone. I do use Facebook and Twitter, both I find having useful qualities that outweigh the arguments that they're completely useless. I am a Christian, but I do tend to be skeptical of my religion, as I consider myself Non-Denominational. I find flash mobs and internet memes annoying, and I don't see myself getting into an MMORPG. I have owned an iPod for four years, and I'm a big internet multitasker. I enjoy a lot of culture from other eras, and am perfectly willing to try anything my parents liked. There are things that are true, and some are not

0 comments:

Post a Comment